I saw this on Keely’s blog and thought I’d throw my hat into the ring.
The rules: You leave a comment on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on.
My letter, assigned by Keely, is ‘L’. So here goes. I love:
1. Laughing. It’s a sign of good life, good health, good vibes, and good will, and I’ve been doing a lot of it lately.
2. Luscious Jackson. Their album Fever in Fever Out is a staple for me during the holidays, when I’m not listening to Christmas music.
4. What would a love list of mine be without food? Linguine, lobster, and anything Lyonnaise, please.
5. I love lamp.
6. My library. We converted a second kitchen into this room, using the cabinets as book shelves.
7. Lloyd Dobler
8. Leaves, as in taking photos of them: