A college friend.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Just the old U.S. of A this year. Strange but true.
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
See question #5.
7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
May 22. Because.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Was invited to speak at the First Annual Berkshire Festival of Women Writers.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Lost it a little in the middle there due to the big D. It happens.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just the usual.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
A friend who didn’t quite grasp the loss of another friend. And my own.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Fees, Bills, and food.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Seeing my parents on the weekend before Christmas.
16. What song will always remind you of 2011?
Jesus, Etc. by Wilco and probably Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO