The boo-viewing continues… here’s part two of my 31 Days of Halloween television recommendations! Read part one here.
5. Midnight Meat Train — Hulu
Horror; a pre-fame Bradley Cooper tries to figure out why a well-dressed man works nights in a meat-packing plant. Sorta. This was a re-watch for me, and overall it still holds up.
6. The Purge, Election Year — Amazon Prime
Horror; though, at times, feels like a documentary.
7. The First Purge — Amazon Prime
Horror; the origin story for The Purge franchise. Creepy contacts.
8. The Clovehitch Killer — Hulu
Crime Drama; Dylan McDermott transforms into a killer Scout Leader with a bad goatee.
9. Haunted Gingerbread Showdown — Food Network
Reality; challenges include recreating scenes from Ghostbusters out of cake and frosting.
10. Halloween Baking Championship — Food Network
Reality; judges in costumes, contestants in disarray.